American Revolutionary War Powerpoint
Students will love learning about the American Revolutionary War with this creative 95-Slide show Presentation!
This unit includes a 95 Slide PowerPoint Presentation just perfect for teaching a unit on the American Revolutionary War. It's geared for 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th-grade students.
This Revolutionary War Slideshow includes:
⭐95 slide PowerPoint all about the Revolutionary War---with colorful clip art and real life photos
Revolutionary War Causes Highlighted:
✔French and Indian War
✔The Stamp Act
✔The Boston Tea Party
Revolutionary War Battles Highlighted:
✔Battle of Lexington & Concord
✔Battle of Saratoga
✔Battle of Yorktown
Revolutionary War Important People Featured:
Revolutionary War Results Highlighted:
✔Treaty of Paris
✔Declaration of Independence
✔Writing of the Constitution
Meets the SS4H4 and highlights the following standards:
1. Trace the events that shaped the revolutionary movement in America including:
The French and Indian War
1765 Stamp Act
"No taxation without Representation"
The Boston Tea Party
2. Explain the Writing of the Declaration of Independence
3. Major Events in the American Revolution to led to American victory and British defeat including:
Battle of Lexington and Concord
Battle of Saratoga
Battle of Yorktown
4. Meet the key individuals in the Revolutionary War including:
King George III
5. Trace the results or outcomes of the Revolutionary War including:
The Treaty of Paris
The Continental Congress
The Declaration of Independence
The Writing of the United States Constitution
For Upper Elementary Grades - Third grade, Fourth grade, Fifth grade
Common Core Aligned
Be sure to check out the PREVIEW for more information
This is a Digital Download. No Physical Product will be shipped.
- These specific files are ©2018 Heart 2 Heart Teaching, LLC. All rights reserved.
• For personal use, classroom use, and non-commercial use only. It is unlawful to distribute any part of this file for any reason (whether they are free or for purchase).
- Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).
- We'd love to see how you use these activities in your classroom--- Tag @heart2heartteaching on Instagram!
How will I receive my download?
Once purchased, you will first receive an order confirmation email. Right after that, you receive a separate email with a link that you will click to download the zipped file. You will receive one or more PDF files.
What if I can't find the email with the Printable in it?
If you're using Gmail as your mail service, be sure to check the "spam," "promotions," and "updates" folders/tabs! Your email will be sent via our automated system (omitting the potential for human error) so if you ordered the download and entered the correct email address, you can be sure it's in your email somewhere!
What's a ZIP file?
Many of our resources are in a compressed ZIP file. A ZIP file is a compressed folder with multiple files. A ZIP file takes up less storage space making it easier to download. ZIP files are able to be opened easily, just follow the steps below depending on your system.
For Microsoft Windows:
- Right click on the ZIP folder
- Choose Extract All from the menu
- Choose a place to save the file
- Click Extract
For Google Chrome:
- After it finishes downloading
- Click on the download box at the bottom left of the browser page
- Click Extract All at the top of the page
For Mac Users:
- Double click on the ZIP folder
- The file should automatically extract
Other Options--try opening the ZIP file using one of these free websites:
Where do I print my download?
For BEST RESULTS, print the posters on the premium brochure and flyer paper from Office Depot. Using this paper gives the posters a vibrant look that really makes the colors pop! Or send the file to a print shop. But don't worry about that if you need these quickly! Just print on regular paper on the best quality setting on your printer.
Having Printing Issues?
Many of our files are PDF’s are large units with a lot of graphics and photographs. Sometimes, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you're opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print
- Select Shrink oversized pages
- Click Advanced
- Check the box: Print As Image
- Click Print