How will I receive my download?
Once purchased, you will first receive an order confirmation email. Right after that, you receive a separate email with a link that you will click to download the zipped file. You will receive one or more PDF files.
What if I can't find the email with the Printable in it?
If you're using Gmail as your mail service, be sure to check the "spam," "promotions," and "updates" folders/tabs! Your email will be sent via our automated system (omitting the potential for human error) so if you ordered the download and entered the correct email address, you can be sure it's in your email somewhere!
All products available for purchase on www.heart2heartteaching.com are digital products and delivered via digital download only. No physical products are shipped for digital products. Digital items are emailed to you after purchase within 24 hours.
What's a ZIP file?
Many of our resources are in a compressed ZIP file. A ZIP file is a compressed folder with multiple files. A ZIP file takes up less storage space making it easier to download. ZIP files are able to be opened easily, just follow the steps below depending on your system.
For Microsoft Windows:
- Right click on the ZIP folder
- Choose Extract All from the menu
- Choose a place to save the file
- Click Extract
For Google Chrome:
- After it finishes downloading
- Click on the download box at bottom left of the browser page
- Click Extract All at the top of the page
For Mac Users:
- Double click on the ZIP folder
- The file should automatically extract
Other Options--try opening the ZIP file using one of these free websites:
- Use this for personal use in the classroom or at home
- Print this and use it with your students
- Only use this for yourself
- Put this resource on a password protected or secure classroom website to share it with your students only
You may NOT:
- Share this resource with other teachers, friends, or colleagues
- Make copies to share with other teachers in your district
- Share this online with others
- Post this resource for free
- Use this to create other products or resources on your store
- Post this as your own resource
- Post all or parts of this resource on a personal website
- Sell this resource as your own
- Copy or replicate this resource
Where do I print my download?
For BEST RESULTS, print the posters on high quality paper or cardstock. Using high quality paper gives the posters a vibrant look that really makes the colors pop! Or send the file to a print shop. But don't worry about that if you need these quickly! Just print on regular paper on the best quality setting on your printer.
Having Printing Issues?
Many of our files are PDF’s are large units with a lot of graphics and photographs. Sometimes, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you're opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print
- Select Shrink oversized pages
- Click Advanced
- Check the box: Print As Image
- Click Print
Return Policy for Digital Goods:
All sales are final for digital downloads. Please contact me at email@example.com for returns or problems with your order. There are some exceptions to this rule if the product is incorrect, won't download, or the order was not completed correctly.
Still Have Questions?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will do my best to respond within as quickly as possible.