All About Me Flip Book: A FUN Back to School Activity
All About Me Flip Booklet is a unique and creative project for the first day or week of school! Students color, cut, and create it! Individualize it with a family page for both girls and boys, respectively.
I have used this All About Me Flip Up Booklet as a growing activity where we do one or two pages a day for the first week of school. Or you could do it all at once as a great first day of school activity.
Have students cut out each back to school all about me flip up book page, answer the questions, color, and then assemble the booklet last. After students have completed the pages, have them share with others in the classroom as a getting to know you activity.
This is a wonderful all about my first entry for the school year in their interactive notebooks. Or you could put them together in a file folder to place on their desks or on a bulletin board to show off for Open House.
The last all about me page is a two-step process where students need to cut out the favorites flaps and then glue onto the last page. Then answer the questions underneath the flaps so they can reveal their answers to their classmates.
This all about me flip up booklet looks beautiful as a bulletin board display so parents, students, and staff can lift the pages to see all about the new students in your class. Just add a first-day photo on page 1 and it’s ready to be posted.
This is a Digital Download. No Physical Product will be shipped.
- These specific files are ©2018 Heart 2 Heart Teaching, LLC. All rights reserved.
• For personal use, classroom use, and non-commercial use only. It is unlawful to distribute any part of this file for any reason (whether they are free or for purchase).
- Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).
- We'd love to see how you use these activities in your classroom--- Tag @heart2heartteaching on Instagram!
How will I receive my download?
Once purchased, you will first receive an order confirmation email. Right after that, you receive a separate email with a link that you will click to download the zipped file. You will receive one or more PDF files.
What if I can't find the email with the Printable in it?
If you're using Gmail as your mail service, be sure to check the "spam," "promotions," and "updates" folders/tabs! Your email will be sent via our automated system (omitting the potential for human error) so if you ordered the download and entered the correct email address, you can be sure it's in your email somewhere!
What's a ZIP file?
Many of our resources are in a compressed ZIP file. A ZIP file is a compressed folder with multiple files. A ZIP file takes up less storage space making it easier to download. ZIP files are able to be opened easily, just follow the steps below depending on your system.
For Microsoft Windows:
- Right click on the ZIP folder
- Choose Extract All from the menu
- Choose a place to save the file
- Click Extract
For Google Chrome:
- After it finishes downloading
- Click on the download box at bottom left of the browser page
- Click Extract All at the top of the page
For Mac Users:
- Double click on the ZIP folder
- The file should automatically extract
Other Options--try opening the ZIP file using one of these free websites:
Where do I print my download?
For BEST RESULTS, print the posters on the premium brochure and flyer paper from Office Depot. Using this paper gives the posters a vibrant look that really makes the colors pop! Or send the file to a print shop. But don't worry about that if you need these quickly! Just print on regular paper on the best quality setting on your printer.
Having Printing Issues?
Many of our files are PDF’s are large units with a lot of graphics and photographs. Sometimes, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you're opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print
- Select Shrink oversized pages
- Click Advanced
- Check the box: Print As Image
- Click Print