Welcome Back to School Letters for Students and Parents (Editable)
Welcome your new students back to school with these 10 different designed Welcome Letters templates to introduce yourself and start off the school year right. This pack includes both LETTERS TO STUDENTS & LETTERS TO PARENTS all in one pack!
Welcome your new students AND the parents of your students with these two special letters to introduce yourself and start off the school year right.
There are 7 different designs with this product for letters to students with editable text AND 5 different designs for letters to the parents with editable text. I’ve written a few sample letters to give you ideas for writing your own letter---all you need to do is personalize it!
This product is EDITABLE by opening in PowerPoint. Then click inside the text box to change the font, font size, or edit the text. It’s written in Cosmic Sans right now. Remember to change the state where you grew up, the name of the college you attended, grades you’ve taught. If desired, add the date or even “Dear (student’s name)” and your name closing. You might want to insert a photo of yourself or your family too!
Remember that you might not have the same fonts as my system so if you chose to edit the text, you will probably have to change all of the fonts in that text box so it matches correctly. I am always adding new designs to match popular classroom themes and a new clip art becomes available so you can change it up year after year.
Wishing you a wonderful start to the new school year!
⭐Be sure to check out the PREVIEW for more information.
This is a Digital Download. No Physical Product will be shipped.
- These specific files are ©2018 Heart 2 Heart Teaching, LLC. All rights reserved.
• For personal use, classroom use, and non-commercial use only. It is unlawful to distribute any part of this file for any reason (whether they are free or for purchase).
- Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).
- We'd love to see how you use these activities in your classroom--- Tag @heart2heartteaching on Instagram!
How will I receive my download?
Once purchased, you will first receive an order confirmation email. Right after that, you receive a separate email with a link that you will click to download the zipped file. You will receive one or more PDF files.
What if I can't find the email with the Printable in it?
If you're using Gmail as your mail service, be sure to check the "spam," "promotions," and "updates" folders/tabs! Your email will be sent via our automated system (omitting the potential for human error) so if you ordered the download and entered the correct email address, you can be sure it's in your email somewhere!
What's a ZIP file?
Many of our resources are in a compressed ZIP file. A ZIP file is a compressed folder with multiple files. A ZIP file takes up less storage space making it easier to download. ZIP files are able to be opened easily, just follow the steps below depending on your system.
For Microsoft Windows:
- Right click on the ZIP folder
- Choose Extract All from the menu
- Choose a place to save the file
- Click Extract
For Google Chrome:
- After it finishes downloading
- Click on the download box at bottom left of the browser page
- Click Extract All at the top of the page
For Mac Users:
- Double click on the ZIP folder
- The file should automatically extract
Other Options--try opening the ZIP file using one of these free websites:
Where do I print my download?
For BEST RESULTS, print the posters on the premium brochure and flyer paper from Office Depot. Using this paper gives the posters a vibrant look that really makes the colors pop! Or send the file to a print shop. But don't worry about that if you need these quickly! Just print on regular paper on the best quality setting on your printer.
Having Printing Issues?
Many of our files are PDF’s are large units with a lot of graphics and photographs. Sometimes, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you're opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print
- Select Shrink oversized pages
- Click Advanced
- Check the box: Print As Image
- Click Print