Bees and Pollination Activity Pack
Your students will love learning all about bees and pollination with these buggy activities!
Bees are the real superstars when it comes to working as a team! Their loyalty to their colony and never-ending teamwork gives them the power to move mountains!
Students will become experts as they learn about:
⭐Different Roles of Bees
⭐How bees help people
This activity pack (PDF) includes many interactive buggy activities and learning opportunities for students including:
✔Informational articles all about bees, pollination, and the life cycle of a bee
✔Life Cycle Diagram
✔Mystery Flaps Activity
✔Spotlight on Vocabulary
✔PLUS a 5-page Flip Book
Be sure to check out the PREVIEW for more information
There are 3 main activities:
There 6 vocabulary posters with the real-life photos. You could post these posters around the classroom and have students travel around to match up and define the words on the Spotlight on Vocabulary page. These colorful posters make an attractive bulletin board display in a snap!
Have students read the informational articles and complete the comprehension question and life cycle diagram. For centers, use one article at each center and have them complete the related activity page.
Students can use the informational articles to complete the different activities in this resource. The mystery flaps and flip book pages can be cut out, colored, and glued into their interactive notebooks.
This is a Digital Download. No Physical Product will be shipped.
- These specific files are ©2018 Heart 2 Heart Teaching, LLC. All rights reserved.
• For personal use, classroom use, and non-commercial use only. It is unlawful to distribute any part of this file for any reason (whether they are free or for purchase).
- Clipart, graphics, photographs, found inside this product are copyrighted. They may not be extracted from this file without written permission from the original artist(s).
- We'd love to see how you use these activities in your classroom--- Tag @heart2heartteaching on Instagram!
How will I receive my download?
Once purchased, you will first receive an order confirmation email. Right after that, you receive a separate email with a link that you will click to download the zipped file. You will receive one or more PDF files.
What if I can't find the email with the Printable in it?
If you're using Gmail as your mail service, be sure to check the "spam," "promotions," and "updates" folders/tabs! Your email will be sent via our automated system (omitting the potential for human error) so if you ordered the download and entered the correct email address, you can be sure it's in your email somewhere!
What's a ZIP file?
Many of our resources are in a compressed ZIP file. A ZIP file is a compressed folder with multiple files. A ZIP file takes up less storage space making it easier to download. ZIP files are able to be opened easily, just follow the steps below depending on your system.
For Microsoft Windows:
- Right click on the ZIP folder
- Choose Extract All from the menu
- Choose a place to save the file
- Click Extract
For Google Chrome:
- After it finishes downloading
- Click on the download box at bottom left of the browser page
- Click Extract All at the top of the page
For Mac Users:
- Double click on the ZIP folder
- The file should automatically extract
Other Options--try opening the ZIP file using one of these free websites:
Where do I print my download?
For BEST RESULTS, print the posters on the premium brochure and flyer paper from Office Depot. Using this paper gives the posters a vibrant look that really makes the colors pop! Or send the file to a print shop. But don't worry about that if you need these quickly! Just print on regular paper on the best quality setting on your printer.
Having Printing Issues?
Many of our files are PDF’s are large units with a lot of graphics and photographs. Sometimes, it may look fine on your screen, but may not print out correctly. If you’re having trouble printing a PDF, please be sure that you're opening the PDF with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
After downloading and installing Adobe Acrobat Reader:
- Open the PDF
- Click Print
- Select Shrink oversized pages
- Click Advanced
- Check the box: Print As Image
- Click Print